Just few clicks and you're done!
Drag and drop an image to QuickIcons window, apply the visual effects and final touches and then save the icons for:
· iOS (inclusive iOS7 resolution png-files)
· Mac OS X (.icns and iconset)
· Android (ldpi, mdpi, hdpi, xhdpi, xxhdpi resolutions)
· Windows (.ico and png-files)
· Windows Phone (png-files)
· BlackBerry (png-files)
P.S. The Full Version creates the icons without demo-watermark.
What's New in Version 1.4:
- Fix for crash occurred on Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- Handling for the retina pixmap files
- Small improvements
What's New in Version 1.1:
- Added the visual effects and the possibility to change the name for the saving icons