Learn or improve the sight reading of the notes, in any notations, on the 6-string guitar fretboard, using the app just a few minutes each day.
The app has 2 modes:
1. Notes Explorer
2. Notes Trainer
The “Note Explorer” lets you find the music notes on guitar in interactive way!
When you point to a note on a virtual page, GuitarNotesFinder will show you where this note is on an guitar and the other way around, if you click guitar, you will see the corresponding note and hear the sound it makes.
The “Note Trainer” asks for the notes showing you the frets and offers the full statistics to show where you are making mistakes, so you can measure progress in sight reading and see when you’ve exceeded your personal best.
Here are the additional reasons why you should buy this App:
1. Intuitive and easy-to understand interface;
2. Full guitar notes range with authentic sounds;
3. Built-in note sign ages: standard (A, B, C) as well as solfeggio (do, re, mi).
4. Treble clef and bass clef modes including flats and sharps;
5. Sound for every note being played;
6. The possibility to tune you guitar using the string sounds on the note explorer page;
7. Displaying of the total time of training;
8. Retina display supported;
9. Designed specially for iPad.
We are certain you will find GuitarNotesFinder very useful!
What's New in Version 1.5:
- Solved the issue "one octave off", implemented an additional "Vocal Tenor Clef" mode and set it as default, it can be changed any time using the settings dialog,
- Added the volume control to the settings dialog,
- Made small changes to the GUI and cross promotion.